What are the lettering requirements?
The coaches’ observations of athletes throughout the season will be the determining factor.
Must meet all four of the following:
- Meet Attendance: Attendance at all meets is expected, this is a varsity sport. You cannot miss a meet this season unless you have a doctors note or the coaches approve an excused absence.
Practices and Team Functions:
- Practices – Non year round swimmers may not miss more than 4 practices during the season.Year round swimmers must maintain a regular practice schedule with their coach during the season.
- Team functions – You must attend ALL team functions during the season, unless for an approved absence.
- If you qualify for the State Championship, you must attend.
- Meet (1) of the following:Earn a state cut; earn a lettering time.
Active Seniors will be eligible to letter (based on participation and leadership skill)